This July, we will be moving our Sunday worship gatherings to the lake again! For the past two years, we have been blessed with incredible weather and we are hoping for the same this year. So, go ahead and mark your calendars for Worship at the Lake. Due to the heat, we will be meeting at 9am, rather than our typical 10am start time at Critzer.
Things You Need To Know:
- Park Admission — for July 12/19/26, as you come in to the park just tell the folks at the contact station you are coming for church with Northstar Church.
- Where We Meet — typically, we will try to meet at the gazebo
- in case of inclement weather, follow the sandwich board signs
- follow our Facebook page for last minute news
- Children — we love our kids and want them to experience the love of Jesus Christ
- we will offer childcare for children 0-5 under shelter
- for older kids, we will have activity packets
- Bring a Chair/Blanket
Special Dates You Need To Know:
- July 5 (Nstar picnic) — Our Blacksburg campus will be hanging out with us for the day. After our worship gathering, we will spend the day at the lake swimming, fishing, boating, picnicking, etc.!
- state park admission for the day is 2 cans of food (will go to the Solomon’s Closet food pantry)
- bring your own picnic lunch. grills will be available for you to grill hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, etc.
- bring your bible, boat, swim trunks, yard games, & sunscreen for a day of fun in the (hopefully) sun
- July 17/18 (weekend camping) — if you like to camp, this is the weekend to do it. It is a great time to build community in the great outdoors!
- reserve your own site with the state park (HERE). Up to 6 people per site, so feel free to combine with others
- be sure to let us know if you’re camping, so we can try to get sites next to each other