2016 Crossroads Summer Camp
Hey Northstar students and parents! We are SO excited for camp this year! We will be going to Crossroads Camp, at Anderson University in Anderson, South Carolina. Crossroads is packed full of challenging teaching, modern worship, and more things to have fun doing than you’ll be able to get done! We’ll be participating in team competitions (softball/co-ed, volleyball, basketball, beach volleyball) and individual sports are also offered. One of our favorite things about this camp is the set-up. We get to stay on a College Campus in College Dorm rooms and get to feel just a little bit older for the time being. The College style food will be provided for each meal so variety is a plus. Please don’t wait until the last minute to make a decision. This could be one of the greatest weeks of your summer; just ask anyone who has attended a camp over the years. Camp is affordable and we would love for all of you to come and bring a friend!
The Date: June 20-24, 2016
Camp Speaker: Clayton King
- Clayton King is a campus pastor at Liberty University as well as the director of Crossroads Camp.
Worship by: Crossroads Worship Team
Price: Camp cost $300.00 per student
Deposit: $50 Deposit is needed to secure your spot
Deadline: The early registration deadline is April 1, 2016
- A $10 late fee will be assessed per week that registration is late.
Final Payments: Final payments are not due until June 1, 2016
We are also providing each student with the option to make weekly/monthly payments so you don’t have to come up with such a large amount of money all at one time.
- We will leave Memorial Baptist at 7:30am on
- Monday, June 20, 2016.
- We will return to Memorial Baptist around
- 2:30pm on Friday, June 24, 2016.
- (Times subject to change)
- 4.1- Registration due ($50)
- 4.3- 4:30 PM Camp & Fund Raising Meeting
- 4.17 Fund Raiser #1 (Sunday Lunch)
- 5.14 Fund Raiser #2 (Carwash)
- 5.28 Fund Raiser #3
- 6.1 Final Registration & Payment
WHAT TO BRING
- Sports Clothes
- Casual/Dress Clothes
- Swimsuit/Suit Cover
- One outfit suitable for messy activity
- Ball Glove
- Spending money for the Diner and Snack Shop
- Flashlight, Camera
- Snack Food
- Bug Spray
- Bible, Pen & Notebook
- Pillow/Sleeping Bag/Bedding
- Shower Shoes
- Toothpaste/Brush, Soap & Shampoo
- Dirty Clothes Bag
MODESTY OF DRESS
We encourage each camper to pack some loose fitting clothes that are comfortable and fitting to the atmosphere of a church camp.
DO NOT BRING
- Cigarettes, Alcohol, Firearms or Fireworks, Paintball guns, knives.
- Dave Farris
- Saera Alley
- Adam Parker
CROSSROADS CAMP CONTACT:
308 Kingsley Road
Anderson, SC 29621