Last year, we had the opportunity to help the Refugee Center of Montreal with their first 3 on 3 basketball tournament. In fact, the organization was so new at the time, it was their first community initiative altogether. It was an unforgettable experience for our team, so we decided to hold our own tournament to raise support for future trips to Montreal to help share the love of Jesus with our church planter partners.
All proceeds from the tournament will go toward our mission trip to Montreal this July!!!
- Saturday May 5 at Randolph Park
- $50 per team (of 3 to 5 people)
- $15 per individual who registers on their own without a team
- Individual players may be assigned to teams with less than the maximum number
- Registration — will be from 8:30 – 9:30am (no late registrations)…Games will begin around 10am
- 2 age divisions…15 and under…16 and over
- If registration is received by APR 27 (via mail), teams will save $10 and individuals will save $5
- Early registrations/payment can be mailed to:
- Northstar Church Pulaski c/o May Madness tournament 5286 Landrum Rd. Dublin, VA 24084
- Co-ed teams will have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 players each
- individual registrants may be assigned to a team with less than 5
- The day will start with a round robin format (pool play), followed by a single elimination tournament
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 2 teams in each division
- DJ Scotty Scott will be bringing the jams throughout the day!!
- Tournament T-shirts will be sold on site and made to order
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks will be sold on site
- Rain date will be Saturday May 12
- If you would like to help referee or volunteer, please contact Dave Farris (540.449.5800) as soon as possible
- If you would like to donate food/drinks/prizes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible