Many people ask, “Why is it important to join a church?” It’s a great question, and we’ve written a document called Membership Matters to help you understand why it’s biblical to join a church.
Email email@example.com for any questions about attending our next Discovering Northstar class!
Discovering Northstar is a great informal way to get to know who Northstar really is. We will cover the basics and as well as take questions if you would like to know more. Groups are scheduled regularly on the first Sunday of each month, and lunch is often included. If you need childcare, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week ahead to set it up.
We knock it out in one session & does not obligate you to join Northstar in any way.
The goal of Discovering Northstar is three-fold:
- We hope you will come to see the value of uniting with the Northstar family.
- We hope that you will choose to affirm your belief in Jesus.
- We hope you will join us on mission as we present the Gospel to our community, state and world.
Here are the things that we will go cover in Discovering Northstar:
- Our Salvation: We embrace a personal relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Our Love: Because God is love, we also love Him and one another. Our relationships with God and others are our greatest joy.
- Our Beliefs: What we embrace as the teachings of Scripture.
- Our Structure: How Northstar is organized for leadership, development and discipleship.
- Our Strategy: We agree on the overall plan we will use to reach our community and the compelling future that God has for us as we follow Him.
For more information and preparation, you can view or download our membership notebook and covenant below: