As we launch into the new year, we will also be launching a 4-week sermon series leading up to our annual State of the Church Sunday called Defined and Clarified. Throughout the month of January we will be addressing several aspects of our spiritual journey that many have heard, but most struggle to live by:
- JAN 6 — DEFINING JESUS…CLARIFYING THE NEED TO ABIDE IN JESUS
- You may know about Jesus…but do you know Jesus, because to know Jesus is to abide in Him
- DEFINING SIN…CLARIFYING THE DESIRE TO HATE SIN
- DEFINING THE CHURCH…CLARIFYING THE ROLE OF THE CHURCH
- DEFINING A DISCIPLE…CLARIFYING THE CALL TO MAKE DISCIPLES
This sermon series will begin an intentional shift for the people of Northstar as we, by God’s grace, continue to live for the glory of God.
We invite you to come hang out with us as we move back to the YMCA on Sunday mornings at 10am.