Now that our r12 series has wrapped up, it is time to launch our fall small groups. Our small groups meet weekly to provide a fun, informal opportunity to build community with 5-10 other people, while growing in the Lord together. Beginning next week, we will have four group options to choose from
(email the leader for directions or more info)
- Sundays — Farris group in Pulaski (6:00-7:30pm / childcare available)
- Sundays — Parker group in Dublin (6:00-7:3opm)
- Mondays — Oliveri group in Pulaski (6:30-8:00pm)
- Wednesdays — McKnight group in Pulaski (6:00-7:30pm)
- Wednesdays — Farris group in Dublin (6:30-8:30pm / childcare available)
Each of our small groups will be sermon-based, which means we take the bible passages mentioned in Sunday’s sermon and process through it. If you have never experienced a small group atmosphere, we would encourage you to take a chance & check one out. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.