Who we are:
Northstar Youth Ministry is a community of middle schoolers and high schoolers who seek to grow in our relation with God, invest in our friendships with each other, and share the Gospel in our schools, neighborhoods, and homes. We believe that the Gospel, the good news of Jesus, is everything. We believe that we each have a different story to tell. We believe that we are better together.
What we do:
We meet up twice a week. We have a Youth Small Group on Sundays, and a Youth Hangout on Wednesdays.
- Our Youth Group meets every Sunday night from 5:30-7:30 PM at Memorial Baptist Church (995 Peppers Ferry Rd, Pulaski, VA). We play a game and sometimes have a snack before we have a time of engaging practical teaching from the bible. We break out into middle school and high school small groups to discuss how the lesson affects our lives.
- We also have discipleship groups that meet throughout the week. These are groups for middle schoolers and high schoolers. These groups eat together, hang out together, and get into deeper conversations together.
What’s coming up soon:
- 3.27 Easter (No Youth Group)
- 4.3 4:30 PM Camp & Fund Raising Meeting
- 4.17 Camp Fund Raiser #1 (Sunday Lunch)
- 4.22 Youth Movie Night
- 5.14 Camp Fund Raiser #2 (Carwash)
- 5.28 Camp Fund Raiser #3
- 6.1 Final Registration & Payment
- 6.20-24, Crossroads Youth Summer Camp
Crossroads Summer Camp Information can be found here: