They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. – Jeremiah 17:8
We hope you will mark your calendars for Saturday, February 16 for a time of encouragement, learning, fun and refreshment for your marriage. We will explore how our relationship with God relates to our relationship with our spouse and discover ways we can glorify Him through our lives as couples.
At a glance…
- When: Saturday, February 16 – 9:45 a.m. 3 p.m.
- Where: Blacksburg Christian Fellowship
- Cost: $55 per couple (includes lunch, childcare and conference costs)
- All day childcare on premises included!
- Register HERE
- 9:45-10:00 — Arrival/Drop off kids
- 10:00-10:55 — Welcome, Main Session Speaker
- 11:00-12:00 — Break Out Session 1
- 12:00-1:00 — Lunch
- 1:15-2:15 — Break Out Session 2
- 2:20-2:45 — Main Session Speaker, Closing
- 2:45-3:00 — Pick Up kids
Main Sessions will focus on spiritual maturity and how that relates to our marriage relationships.
Breakout Session Topics Include:
- Money: Budgeting and Spending Together
- Parenting Together
- Praying for Each Other
- Surviving Struggles
- Main Points from The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller