Join us for Northstar Pulaski Kids’ Camp 2018 – Shipwrecked!
Each day we will meet at the YMCA of Pulaski County and have a Bible story, songs, crafts, games, and snacks!
- Day 1: Jesus tells parables about lost things. Luke 15
Bottom Line: When you’re lonely…Jesus rescues!
- Day 2: Martha worries and complains. Luke 10:28-42
Bottom Line: When you worry…Jesus rescues!
- Day 3: Jesus’ friends try to rescue him in the garden of Gethsemane. Luke 22:39-54, Matthew 26:36-56
Bottom Line: When you struggle…Jesus rescues!
- Day 4: Family Experience!
All children are welcome. We will have groups for children ages 3 years old up to rising 6th graders and childcare for those under 3 years old.
We have a no-child-goes-unattended policy as well as a security team to keep everyone safe and having fun during camp. All of our volunteers love kids, are background-checked, and have received training.
The last evening of camp, Thursday, July 19, we will have a Family Experience Night. Dinner will be provided. We invite families to come experience what their children have been learning all week!
AT A GLANCE DETAILS:
- Monday July 16th-Thursday July 19th
- YMCA of Pulaski County
- 6:30-8:30 PM
- Family Experience and FREE dinner Thursday night
- All Children ages 3 to rising 6th Graders are welcome
- Childcare provided for children under 3 years of age
- Register HERE