Summer is winding down, which means the season of football and Fall are approaching. It also means another opportunity for you to dive into one of Life Together groups as we strive to be disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus. For more detail on how Life Together functions in spaces, check out this link.
We will kicking off our D28 and small groups officially during the week of SEPT 15. There will be at least five small groups available to catch during the week, and up to 9 D28 groups to strengthen your walk with Jesus.
Most of our Life Together groups will use the Discovery Bible Study (DBS) method to work through studying the Word of God. If you have questions about DBS, learn more –> HERE
- Monday Night Ladies Group
- 6:30-8:00pm – tbd (Dublin)
- contact – Debbie Carlson or Debbie Van Epp for more information or if you will need childcare
- Tuesday Nights
- 7:00 – 8:30pm – Northstar Office (Dublin)
- Contact – Andrew or Erica Atkinson for more information or if you will need childcare
- Wednesday Nights
- 7:00 – 8:30pm – Taylor home (Pulaski)
- Contact – Greg or Candi Taylor for more information or if you will need childcare
- Thursday Nights
- 6:30 – 8:00pm – Northstar Office (Dublin)
- Contact – Patrick or Saera Eanes for more information or if you will need childcare
This group will have a very intentional focus on equipping disciples to make disciples. Among other things, you will learn:
- How to share your story and God’s story
- How to cultivate a life of prayer, dependence on the Holy Spirit to lead you, and personal time in the Word of God
- How to embrace accountability and authenticity as you share life with other believers in Jesus
Disciple training day/time will be determined by the group once it is formed. If you would like more information about being a part of this group, please contact – Amy Hall and Wayne Coake.
If you would like to get connected in a D28 group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have up to 9 D28 groups available to connect with for this fall. This is the ideal environment to deepen your relationship with Jesus as you simultaneously grow closer with the one or two other folks in your triad.