Worship at the Lake has become a favorite tradition during the month of July. This year we have decided to stretch that tradition out for another month. Due to the success and stories we have heard this past month, not to mention a lack of air conditioning in the YMCA gym, we will be worshiping at the lake through August.
We will continue meeting at the Baptist Camp in Newbern (4353 Towes Ferry Rd Dublin, VA 24084) for August 4, 18, & 25 but we will be shifting to the Claytor Lake State Park for August 11 due to the campground being already reserved for that weekend.
- Worship will be at 10am throughout the month
- Bring a lawn chair
- Childcare — To help with the little ones, we will also be expanding our childcare to 4yrs and younger
- Hopefully, this will help put some families at ease for the month
- JUL 28 — Claytor Lake Baptist Camp
- AUG 4 — Claytor Lake Baptist Camp
- AUG 11 — Claytor Lake State Park
- Please pay your way into the park
- We have reserved shelter #5 for the day
- Feel free to hang around for a picnic, yard games, boating, etc.
- AUG 18 — Claytor Lake Baptist Camp
- Prayer gathering at our office from 12-1pm
- AUG 25 — Claytor Lake Baptist Camp
- Church family BBQ potluck at the McDougal’s house in Newbern following worship (everyone welcome)
- check out social media & bulletins for details
WITH A SHIFT LIKE THIS WE REALLY NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET TO PROMOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD. PLEASE TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO SHARE THE NEWS, INVITE FRIENDS, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORSHIP AND CELEBRATE HOPE IN JESUS WITH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW!!