I hope you all were able to tune in for the livestream. If not, you can watch it here.
TALK IT THROUGH:
What does it mean to hide God’s word in our heart? Why do we read the Bible?
What are some things the Bible tells us are true?
I have hidden your word in my heart so that I won’t sin against you.
- Tell each other your favorite story from the Bible. Talk about why those stories are your
- Earn another entry in the drawing by memorizing all the books of the Bible. You can get one
entry for the Old Testament and one for the New. Here’s a song to help.
- Read Luke 4:1-13 together and talk about how Jesus used God’s word to make the right
choices. Talk about some things you know from God’s word that can help you make the right
- Pick a specific item in your home and hide it somewhere. Whoever finds it gets to hide it
next. Repeat as long as you want! This can go for months.
- Make a Bible Study caddy. Include a Bible, notebook, pens, etc. Here is a link for some
more ideas of what to include.
- Brainstorm some questions your child may be looking for the answer to or some
topics your child may want to know more about and send them to Saera. We will hopefully address some of these in the weeks ahead.