I hope you all were able to tune in for the livestream yesterday evening. If not, you can watch it here.
TALK IT THROUGH:
What happened on Palm Sunday?
Who is in control of the world?
Who knows what is best for us?
How do we know and follow what God wants us to do?
What is the message of the Bible?
How do we show people who Jesus is?
“Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
- Start “The Road to Easter” and talk about each event throughout the week.
- Make some palm branches together to remind us what Palm Sunday is.
- Talk about the way the people were worshipping Jesus as he came into Jerusalem and then brainstorm some ways we can worship Jesus.
- Play The Floor is Lava: Palm Sunday Edition
- Brainstorm some questions your child may be looking for the answer to or some topics your child may want to know more about and send them to Saera. We will hopefully address some of these in the weeks ahead.