Small groups are where ministry takes place, relationships develop, and people are encouraged and supported. Small groups give us an opportunity – no matter how “big” Northstar gets in our gatherings – to be “small” together.
In our small groups, you will study the Bible, experience prayer, make some of your closest friends and reach out to others in both service and sharing so that they too might experience the love of Christ through us.
We currently have TWO small groups to choose from that meet regularly each week:
- TUESDAY EVENING — from 7:00 – 8:30pm — in Dublin* (at the home of Joe & Carol Guthrie)
- WEDNESDAY EVENING — from 6:30 – 8:00pm — in Draper* (at the home of Robert & Robin LaBarre)
*Both small groups have childcare available. Please contact Brittany if you would like us to arrange childcare for you.
We have four pillars our small groups are built on:
- Love. Small groups enable us to practice obedience by loving one another and our guests. We discover ways that we can help each other be all that God intended us to be.
- Learn. We intentionally study the Bible and seek to apply God’s Word to our daily living. We may use Christian books, material or curriculum, but we choose carefully so that we’ll be instructed in godly living.
- Serve. Our small groups minister together. Each group is always seeking ways to “be the church” in our communities. By serving one another and together, we grow in our faith and practice.
- Reach. We want to be obedient to Jesus Christ and experience the joy of helping others find forgiveness in Him and follow His teachings. So we have an outward focus, always seeking to lead new people to Christ.
To find out how to get connected to one of our small groups, email Dave.