Parents of preteens: Don’t leave us puzzled as to where your children are on March 6-7!
Make it your plan to send them with us to Fairmount Christian Church in Mechanicsville, VA for the 2020 Virginia Preteen Convention!
Who doesn’t love a good puzzle or mind- bending game? Whether it’s yester-year’s huge jigsaw or today’s maze of Fortnite, we love solving the puzzle! Truth is, life can seem a lot like a puzzle at times. That is especially true for so many young lives today. Many are left puzzled and need to know that God doesn’t see any life as a bunch of mixed up pieces that just don’t seem to fit.
They need to know there is a plan!
We are in for an amazing weekend full of ridiculously fun games, mazes, and puzzles that will challenge us to think and make decisions as individuals and as a team! In our main sessions and our group times, we will look at the lives of Daniel and Esther, who found themselves, at young ages, in very puzzling situations, and how they found God’s plan for their lives!
Joining us on the 2020 VAPC stage are the Towne South Band and Teen JAM to lead us in dynamic worship, the incredible Illusionists and gifted speakers, David & Teesha Laflin, and the missions group Filters of Hope. You will also want to be sure to check out and be a part of the 2020 Triple Verse Challenge and the Rubik Challenge!
We hope your child will plan on attending this awesome event with us.
For more information or to make your deposit, please contact Saera.
At A Glance Details:
- 3rd – 6th Graders are invited to attend
- March 6-7, 2020
- Leave at 12pm on 3/6 OR on the afternoon of 3/5 (parents’ choice)
- Home by 7-8pm on 3/7
- Fairmount Christian Church in Mechanicsville, VA
- $50 deposit per child due by 2/11 (will go up to $60 after this date)
- Shirt sizes needed with deposit
- Total cost: ~$180 per child (remainder after deposit due at time of departure for the trip)
- Memorize Jeremiah 29:11-13 and practice your Rubik’s Cube skills for a prize!